The Masters Building is a private hall donated to the Wyandot County Fairgrounds by Willis and Irene Masters. The Masters Building is available for rental for events throughout the year.
$200 Security Deposit Due with returned signed contract.
$700 per event; Rental for Friday or Saturday.
$300 per event; Rental for Sunday through Thursday.
$600 per event; Rental for Holidays (Christmas Eve/Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve/Day, etc.)
$100 per event; Decorate the day before if available.
All Rent is Due 60 Days prior to Rental Date.
If canceled within 30-60 days of the event, ½ of the rent money is non refundable. If canceled within 30 days of event, all monies are non refundable.
This agreement may be voided by either party providing a sixty (60) day written notice given prior to the event.
- The Renter shall use and occupy the space described for the purpose as stated above. No other part of the fairgrounds shall be used without prior written consent.
- The Renter shall use the leased space at their SOLE Risk. The Society shall not be responsible for any destruction, damage, or deterioration of the Renter’s property from any loss, damage, or injury of other persons, and from all costs and expenses arising from any claims.
- The Renter shall PROVIDE to the Society a CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE (minimum of $1 million) for any claims of damage arising out of the Renter’s activities at the Wyandot County Fairgrounds. Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless The Wyandot County Agricultural Society from all liability, loss, damage, injury, or any and all other claims resulting from Renter’s use of the Masters Building, including costs and attorney fees.
- The Renter shall not assign nor sublet this agreement to any person, partnership, or corporation.
- The Renter shall COMPLY with and observe all state, federal and local laws.
- The Masters Building is a non-smoking facility in compliance with the Ohio Health Regulations.
- Anyone using the building may serve alcoholic beverages; however, alcoholic beverages cannot be served to or consumed by minors. Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold on the premises without proper permits, nor can they be consumed outside the building.
- No illegal drugs or drug related items will be allowed on the premises.
- No pets are permitted on premises.
- All events must be concluded by 12:00 a.m. and the building must be vacated by 1:00 a.m. unless prior written consent is requested by the Renter and granted by the Society.
- NO VEHICLES are to enter the Masters Building unless prior written consent in requested by the Renter and granted by the Society.
- Renter agrees to provide the Society with a security deposit of $200 upon return of signed contract. Said deposit shall be held by Society following the event, and provided that no damage has occurred, and the building and grounds are left in the same condition they were found, the deposit will be returned. In the event that the Masters Building required repair, maintenance or cleaning as a result of Renter’s use of the Masters Building, the security deposit will be reduced accordingly, and a written statement of charges will be provided to Renter by the Society within 30 days.
- The Renter shall not remove permanent fixtures, furnishings, or any item found in the Masters Building that is property of the Wyandot County Agricultural Society, including but not limited to tables, chairs, flags, brooms, mops, etc.
- Set up of tables and chairs shall be the responsibility of the renter. The renter is responsible for returning the building and its premises to its original state. Refuse must be placed in proper outside trash receptacles. All floors of building are to be swept and all liquid spills mopped. No dragging of tables and chairs across floors.
- No nails, tacks, tape or any fasteners, including posters, signs and streamers may be attached to the walls, ceiling and floors. Bunsen burners are permitted for warming trays of food. Burning of candles is permitted in an appropriate container. No other open flames are permitted in or on the premises. Kitchen prep area is not for cooking; only serving.
- VIOLATION of any of the above conditions may result in charges filed in an appropriate court of law, this agreement being terminated immediately, and/or future rental privileges and/or contracts be voided.